TAJ MAHAL DAY TRIP DETAILS
In the early morning at 6:30 AM, the driver will receive you and head towards Agra. On the way to Agra, stop at Fatehpur Sikri, which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1986. Upon arrival in Agra, head towards the magical allure of the Taj Mahal. Words can’t justify its beauty and you’ve got to see it for yourself. This is what draws tourists to Agra like moths to a wondrous flame. Despite the hype, it’s every bit as good as you’ve heard. Enjoy a guided tour of the other spectacular sights of Agra.
Then, drive to Agra Fort (Red Fort). Spread over a sprawling 94 acres, this massive red sandstone fort lies parallel to the Yamuna River and is situated 2 kilometers northwest of the Taj Mahal. The Agra Fort (Red Fort) was originally occupied by Sikarwar Rajputs and was later captured by the Lodi rulers of Delhi. In 1526, after the Lodi’s were defeated in the Battle of Panipat, the victor Emperor Babur took over the fort. After losing the fort briefly to the Suri rulers, it was eventually reclaimed by Akbar, who made Agra his capital.
Have lunch at a restaurant of your choice. Suggestions will of course be given on where to eat if you wish. Afterwards, head toward Baby Taj – the Tomb of I’timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra. Often described as a ‘jewel box,’ it is regarded as a draft of the Tāj Mahal. Then, you will be transferred back to Jaipur. Upon arrival in Jaipur, the driver will drop you off at your designated place with lots of good memories of the tour.
- Enjoy a private full-day tour of Taj Mahal from Jaipur with a private car and driver
- Take a guided tour of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, both UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Have time to explore the palace complex at Fatehpur Sikri on the way back to Jaipur
Top Tourist Sightseeing Places in Agra
Taj mahal back view
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Meals Expenses
- Personal Expenses
- Monuments Entrance Fees /Camera Fees
- Other Activities
- Air /Train / Bus Fare
- Driver & Guide’s Tips